This dish is an extremely filling beef and pepper stir fry that is well-suited for athletes but also great as a family dish.
This dish is an extremely filling beef and pepper stir fry that is well-suited for athletes but also great as a family dish. Halal dishes are generally easier to find in hot pot-type places.
Starting with meat, the recipe makes liberal use of green peppers, red peppers, and some garlic thrown into the mix.
Preparation time: 40 minutes
—In this quick recipe, the steak is marinated in soy sauce or soya sauce, oyster sauce, chili powder, or chili flakes if you like spicy, and then it's pan-fried in hot oil followed by stir-frying with green pepper and red pepper. Halal pepper steak stir fry is easy to make with just 10 minutes of preparation time. Have a jar of this recipe waiting for you in your pantry. To prepare this dish: first, you need to prepare all ingredients mentioned below, then cut your steak into cubes, put them into a bowl with soy sauce, and let them sit for about 20 minutes on a side before frying all the bits For
5 servings: 7 oz (200g) beef scotch fillet steak (thin), 1 green bell pepper, 1 red bell pepper, 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
For 4 servings: 7oz (200g) beef scotch fillet steak (thin), half a green bell pepper, half a red bell pepper, 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce.
Ingredients: - 7oz (200g) beef scotch fillet steak (thin) - 1 green bell pepper- 1 red bell pepper - 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce (or more if you prefer a stronger taste) - 2 tablespoons of cornstarch - soy sauce, salt, toasted sesame oil (optional) For frying all the pieces: 2 cups of vegetable oil or peanut oil- 1/2 teaspoon salt- 5 spring onions, finely chopped- 5 cloves of garlic, finely chopped (or more if you like)- 3 tablespoons of light soy sauce - 1 tablespoon of sugar- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper powder- 4 eggs (optional)
1. Slice beef into thin strips; set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix cornstarch with 2 tablespoons of water until it becomes like a thick paste
3. Cut the peppers into thin strips and fry in a flat pan over medium heat until they are slightly blackened.
4. Pour 2 cups of vegetable oil into a pan and heat over medium-high heat until the oil is heated up and becomes very hot, but not burning.
5. Add beef strips to the pan and stir fry all the ingredients.
6. Put 1/3 cup of soy sauce into the pan and use it to deglaze off any solids sticking to the pan.
7. Serve with steamed white rice and a side dish of cooked green beans or broccoli.