One of my favorite ways to make steak 🥩
When I didn't understand it before, I could only fry it with butter, but this method is more crispy on the outside and tender on the inside than the fried one, and it is very juicy.
Required ingredients: steak + red onion + salt + butter + pepper (can be replaced with white onion, but red onion is sweeter)
1. Apply some salt and pepper evenly on both sides of the steak and cook for at least 10 minutes
2. Turn on the "Broil" option in the oven (that is, turn the oven to the maximum temperature), preheat
3. Sealing: Turn on the fire, and put the butter into the pan, after the butter melts, fry the steak until it is fully cooked‼ ️Don't fry for too long, we are sealing the edge at this step. After the edge is sealed, the pot does not need to be washed. We will fry the onions in the oil in the pot for a while.
4. Put the steak on a baking tray (with tin foil on the bottom), and then put it in the oven. For thinner steaks, bake for 7 minutes, then flip and bake for another 7 minutes. For thicker steaks, grill each side for 12 minutes. (My steak of this thickness took 7 minutes)
5. When the steak is about to be grilled (6.7 minutes left), cut the onion into strips, put the butter in the same pan, stir fry the onion, and season with salt and pepper. Set aside after frying.
6. Take out the steak from the oven, spread the fried onions on the surface, and then‼ ️‼ ️‼ ️ Remember to pour the juice on the tin foil together and pour it on top of the onion.
Just follow this method, the steak is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside❤️ and super juicy
⚠️The only thing to be careful about is when the steak is cooked, turn on the oven, and be careful that the smoke alarm will sound‼ ️
If it doesn't taste good, you can come back and beat me, but I'm afraid you don't have this chance. I'm going to eat steak~ Bye~