Traditional braised beans noodles usually use fresh noodles or vermicelli noodles and beans. They are all soaked up with oil. They are really delicious, but they are also fat, and I can eat a lot every time. Later, my mother made them. Improved low-calorie and fat-reducing version! It’s still delicious with half the calories, and it’s healthier and more nutritious. It has vegetables, meat and staple food in one plate, and it’s very simple.
Beans or lentils
Halal Chicken breast
Olive oil or avocado oil
Pasta (lower GI value than ordinary noodles)
Seasoning: light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, salt, sugar, chicken essence, garlic, oyster sauce, chili sauce, vinegar
1. Cook the chicken breast, remove and tear it into strips and set aside
2. Add salt and olive oil and cook the pasta for 8 to 10 minutes, remove and set aside (pasta is difficult to cook, so it must be cooked in advance)
3. Heat oil in a pan and sauté the pepper until fragrant (if you don’t like spicy food, don’t add the pepper)
4. Pour in the beans and chicken breasts and season (the seasonings are written on it, add everything except the vinegar at the end before starting the pot)
5. Stir fry over high heat and add a small bowl of water
6. Add noodles, stir well, cover the pot and simmer over medium-low heat for a few minutes
7. When the juice is almost reduced, you can add vinegar and mix well and serve.