Very crispy almond tile cake, the method is really simple, you can learn it once you learn it.
And this is a great way to consume egg whites!
Ingredients (this amount can be made into 2 cookie bags):
100 grams of egg whites, 20 grams of low-gluten flour, 55 grams of caster sugar, 30 grams of unsalted butter, 150 grams of almond flakes.
Almond flakes bought in ordinary supermarkets, a pack is about 230g, so this amount is basically a whole pack.
1. Melt the butter in insulating water. After melting, take it out and let it dry for a while so that it is not too hot.
2. Put the sugar into the egg white and stir well. Then add the butter, stirring while pouring, to combine. Then sift in the flour and stir well.
3. Put in the almond slices and mix gently with a spatula (be careful not to break the almond slices)
4. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for an hour
5. Preheat the oven to 320 degrees (Fahrenheit)
6. If the baking tray is not anti-stick, it should be lined with oil paper. Spread the almond paste with a spoon, divide it into several portions, and put it in the baking dishThe essential! ️‼️ ️‼️ ️Squash it and make it thinner, as thin as possible‼ ️
Because if it is not thin enough and the thickness is not uniform enough, the edges will be mushy when baked, and the middle is not yet cooked, and the middle will not be crispy if it is not cooked
7. Send it to the middle layer of the oven, bake for about 15 minutes to 20 minutes, take it out after it is slightly browned, let it cool and keep it sealed.‼ ️Actually, this color is not enough, it needs to be baked more yellow.
Due to the uneven heating of some ovens during baking, some almond crisps may appear to be baked first, but the middle is still soft. If this happens, take out the baking tray, let it dry for a while, break off the baked or crispy edges and take it out, and send the baked ones to the oven for a little while.
Special reminder: The baking temperature and time are for reference only, and should be adjusted according to the actual situation of your own oven. It is best to observe it every few minutes for the first time and adjust it at any time. Especially after 10 minutes of baking, be sure to stay by the oven, pay attention to observation, and beware of scorching.
Can be packed in a cookie bag for storage or gifting.