- Wash and clean the shrimp, cut the shrimp tassel, then use the toothpick and take out the waste line (the black colored line on the back of the shrimp) at the second portion of the shrimp. Then run the shrimp under water and drain the water until the shrimps have no more liquid within.
- Cut the scallion into pieces, peel the garlic and put them in a bowl to be ready for use later.
- Pour oil in the wok, can pour an appropriate amount, when the oil is heat up to 70, 80% then put in the shrimp. Fry until the shrimp is red then take them out.
- Pour the oil in the wok out, then no longer need to put in the oil anymore. Just use the leftover oil in the wok for cooking. Put in the scallion, garlic, Sichuan peppercorn and fry until the delicious smell come out. Then drip a few drops of sesame oil and continue stirring and cooking.
- Pour in the red chilli, stir and fry, put in the hot and spicy sauce, then stir nicely.
- Pour in less than half a bowl of water, add salt, granulated sugar and stir and cook.
- Add in the shrimp, stir and fry, when the shrimp absorbs almost all the juice, put in the white cooked sesame seeds, stir quickly until everything is spread out then the dish is done. Pour the food in the plate then sprinkle the scallion pieces.
Thus, delicious spicy shrimp dish is done! I personally love shrimp and would always encourage the children to eat as much shrimp as they want. Here I would like to share the shrimp benefit with you all, please note that the following is only personal opinion and does not represent any medical advice, you have to go to your doctor if you have any symptoms.
The shrimp flesh is very soft, and is very easy to digest after intake them. shrimp is rich in protein, magnesium, calcium, vitamin D and other nutritional values,etc.. They can improve human's immune system, so it is very suitable for people whose body is weak and for those sick people. Chinese traditional medicine also thinks that shrimp can treat illnesses like shivering, fatigue, soreness and pain of waist and knee, insufficiency of renal function.
There are trace elements selenium in the shrimp that can prevent cancer effectively. The calcium amount in the shrimp skin is very high, pregnancy ladies who eat the shrimp skin very often can prevent Tourette syndrome due to calcium deficiency and calcium deficiency in infant.
These people are not suitable to eat shrimp:
People who are allergic to seafood, people with high cholesterol, people with thyroid hyperactivity, patients with gout, arthritis, high uric acid.
This spicy shrimp dish tastes so amazing with the strawberry and banana yogurt/fruit salad.