The milk-flavored bean paste steamed buns I shared today are my little one's favorite recently. The pure milk and noodles taste milky and milky, and the soft and fluffy steamed buns are sandwiched with sweet bean paste filling. It makes people stop eating. It’s not easy to put down, and the appearance is too small and cute. Children will definitely not be able to resist the breakfast buns in this shape.
5 grams of sugar
Bean paste appropriate amount
1. Pour all-purpose flour, yeast powder, white sugar, and pure milk into the kneading cylinder in sequence. Select "Chinese" for the dough mixer and set the time for 10 minutes.
2. Sprinkle an appropriate amount of dry flour on the countertop to prevent sticking, cut the dough in half, take one portion and knead it into a long strip.
3. Use a rolling pin to roll it out, slightly wider, about five centimeters wide. If it is too narrow, it will be difficult to work with the filling later. Squeeze the bean paste into the middle (put the bean paste into a piping bag, and cut the opening at the end of the piping bag. The thicker the soybean paste, the coarser it is)
4. Pinch the dough tightly, wrap the bean paste filling in the middle, place the seam downward, and cut into small pieces.
5. Put the cut steamed buns into the steamer, cover the lid, and let it rest for 15 minutes. When the steamed buns become plump, steam them. Boil water and steam them for 10 minutes. They will be ready after simmering for a while.
The prepared mini steamed buns with milky bean paste are small and cute, soft and fragrant, one bite at a time, delicious and fun~