Today I am going to give you a convenient and delicious quick dish: Shredded Chicken with Sesame and Pepper~
🌟Ingredients and condiments
Ingredients: chicken legs, celery
Seasonings: garlic, onions, pepper, chili oil, light soy sauce
1. Wash the chicken legs and put them into the pot. Add water just enough to cover the chicken legs.
2. While the chicken legs are stewing, wash the celery and cut it into small pieces for later use.
3. The chicken legs can be taken out after stewing for about 20 minutes. You can turn the chicken legs over halfway.
4. Find a bowl to cool the cooked chicken legs. Meanwhile start making the sauce and cook the celery in the chicken stock
5. Put onion, garlic and pepper into a small bowl and sauté with hot oil until fragrant. Then add light soy chili oil and a little chicken stock from cooked chicken legs, stir evenly to make the sauce.
6. After the sauce is ready, the celery is ready. Take out the celery and place it on the plate.
7. Wear gloves and tear the meat from the chicken legs into shreds, then mix it with the sauce and put it on top of the cooked celery and place it on the plate!
The combination of meat and vegetables plus a bowl of chicken soup is very suitable for one person. It has everything in one dish~