Seaweed soup is a Korean halal dish that is made with seaweed and other ingredients. It was traditionally eaten during the winter months in Korea, but it can be enjoyed at any time of the year.
It's also a great way to get your daily dose of vegetables, as you can add any type of vegetable you like. The seaweed soup can be cooked in many ways. You can make it with beef stock, chicken stock, or just water and then add your favorite vegetables and make them into dice before adding them to the pot.
Seaweed soup is an easy and delicious dish that can be prepared in a short time. It is perfect for those who want to eat healthily but don't have much time for cooking.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 7 cups of water or broth (chicken or vegetable)
- 4 cups of green seaweed (chopped)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp red pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp ground allspice
1. Sauté the onion in olive oil for 3 minutes.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients except for the seaweed and salt, allow to cook on low heat until vegetables are soft.
3. Add 4 cups of green seaweed, chopped, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper
4. Blend with 3 cups of broth or water and add to soup when needed.