Use ripe tomatoes, peel the boiled shrimp and smooth eggs! Sweet and sour, so delicious.
1. The tailed shrimp bought from Costco, slide a knife on the back and marinate with salt, white pepper, ginger powder for half an hour。
2. Take out the oil pan, the oil needs to be enough to fry the shrimp and scrambled eggs。
3. Add a spoonful of dry starch to the bowl of the marinated shrimp, mix it, put it in the oil pan and fry it, 2 sides are golden brown and picked up。
4. Pour in the prepared egg mixture. If there is enough oil and the pan is hot, it is best to make slippery eggs. While scratching with chopsticks 🥢, that is scratching the egg 😆 Take it out after it is slightly formed.
5. On the bottom of the oil pan, pour in the peeled tomato pieces and a little minced garlic, must be soft and soft tomatoes, add a little salt, 2 tablespoons of sugar, simmer and stir-fry until rotten.
6. You can pour in the shrimp and stir fry until it is almost slushy and turn off the heat.
7. Add the slippery egg at the end, use the remaining heat to stir well!