I cleaned out the refrigerator on the weekend and found two frozen red crucian carp, which came from Costco. I made braised fish once, wow, it needs to look good, and it needs to taste! delicious! The fish was fried without breaking the skin!
The steps to make braised carp:
1. 2 pieces of crucian carp, after cleaning, marinate with salt and lemon for 30 minutes, and wipe off the water. Sliced shallots, sliced ginger
2. Wipe the oil pan with ginger slices first, so that the fish will not stick to the bottom when frying.
3. Put an appropriate amount of oil in the frying pan and heat it up, put in the crucian carp, and fry on low heat until both sides are golden. Take out spare
4. Add oil and heat, add Laoganma chili oil, scallions, and shredded ginger to sauté until fragrant, add dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, cooking wine, sugar, and boiling water, cover and cook for 6-8 minutes on medium heat.
5. Put in the fish and simmer for a while, pour the soup on the surface from time to time, cook for 15-20 minutes and then put the fish out on a plate.
6. Thicken the remaining soup with some gorgon powder, pour it over the fish, and sprinkle some chopped green onion.