There is still more than half a purple sweet potato left in the refrigerator. I weighed it and it was 110 grams. It is too much for making steamed buns and too little for making cakes. But I still want to eat it, so I can only make smaller ones. The method and time are the same. Only the materials are reduced accordingly, the full version is provided below.
🌿6 inch Ingredients:
500g room temperature cream cheese or microwave for 30 seconds
3 large room temperature eggs
150g whipping cream
6 grams corn starch
300g purple sweet potato puree
1. Prepare a 6-inch cake mold and line it with parchment paper;
2. Cream cheese➕sugar, mix well, add eggs one by one and mix well, add one egg at a time and mix well, you can also use an electric mixer at low speed for 30 seconds, then add light cream, cornstarch and purple sweet potato puree and mix well;
3. Preheat the oven to 410F
4. At the same time, sift the cake batter once so that it has a fine texture and even color;(It can also be made into a double layer. Mix the other ingredients except the purple sweet potato and leave 50 grams. Mix the other ingredients with the purple sweet potato evenly and sift them once.)
5. Pour into the mold (if you want to make a double layer, pour the purple first and then the white)
6. Bake in the middle rack of the oven for 30 minutes. Turn off the oven and wait 30 minutes before taking it out. Refrigerate for more than 4 hours or overnight. Basque cake is simple and quick to make, suitable for busy workers. It only takes 10 minutes to prepare~ I also made the original version not long ago, and they were delicious.