When Keitt mango is paired with cake rolls, it is so delicious that I have no friends‼ ️Made jump stripe cake rolls with this mango todayLooks good, tastes 💯 points. If you are a stripe control, you definitely want to try it 😄
4 eggs, 45g butter, 55g milk, 60g low-gluten flour, 45 grams of caster sugar, a few drops of vanilla extract, a few drops of lemon juice
🌟 Yolk paste: Baking pan pre-lined with parchment paper
1. Separate the egg whites and egg yolks, put the whites in the refrigerator.
2. Add corn oil to the egg yolk and stir to emulsify, then pour in milk, and stir together with a few drops of vanilla extract.
3. Sift in the low-gluten flour, stir with a whisk to make it smooth, and set the batter aside for later use.
4. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees5. Prepare two large piping bags
🌟 Beating protein:
6. Beat the egg whites at high speed until the egg whites appear rough and large bubbles, add one-third of the sugar
7. Continue to beat until the protein foam turns white and expands, then add sugar for the second time
8. Continue to beat until the egg whites become fine and add the remaining sugar, and beat until the texture is clear and does not disappear, just erect a small curved hook.
🌟Mix the batter
9. Add the meringue to the prepared egg yolk paste twice, and mix well
10. Pour half of the mixed batter into a piping bag, the other half into a whisk, add coloring to make it orange, and then pour it into another piping bag. Squeeze the batter into a square baking pan lined with parchment paper, shake out large air bubbles, and bake in a preheated oven for about 25 minutes
After it comes out of the oven, lightly drop the baking pan to release the heat, then put the cake on the drying rack, use the baking paper to turn the cooled cake embryo upside down and demould, and turn the cake embryo upside down again, so that the cake crust faces Put the towel face down, spread the cream, spread the mango slices, roll the cake and put it in the refrigerator for an hour before enjoying it 😋