Prep work: Take a ripe jackfruit, get rid of the core, mash the fruit into puree like texture. Cut the cheese into string like pieces. Standard Mozzarella and cheddar cheese would work fine, or you can unlock different types of cheese.
- Prepare couple of bowls, in each bowl, put in the flowing ingredients: 120 grams of high gluten, half a spoon of salt, one spoon of sugar, 2.5 grams of yeast powder, 60 grams of water, 10 grams of butter.
- Give this flour roll a very nice massage so it can taste amazing later on. Keep massaging it until it is smooth and soft, and turns into a ball.
- Put it in a bowl, seal with a plastic wrap. WAIT for 40 minutes for it to ferment.
- After 40 mins, surface should look like a bee nest, massage it and get rid of the gas inside, use the rolling pin and roll it into a round cake. Flat it and put into the pizza plate.
- Apply a thin layer of tomato sauce at the bottom, take a knife then poke holes all over it.
- Next, apply one layer of cheese, one layer of jackfruit puree, one layer of cheese.
- Preheat oven for 5 minutes, then bake at 200 degree Celsius (392 Fahrenheit) for 15 minutes.
Watch our youtube video on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A54WjWxtWM to learn this recipe!