1 Make pie crust:
1. Mix 250 grams of flour + 5 grams of salt + 5 grams of sugar + 3 grams of quick-rising yeast;
2. Add about 150-175 grams of water in batches and stir into a fluffy consistency. There is no dry flour (each brand of flour has different water absorption, you can increase or decrease the amount of water according to your own situation. If the dough is too wet, add more flour);
3. Add 15 grams of olive oil, knead slightly, wrap in plastic wrap and rest for 10 minutes;
4. Knead the dough until the surface is smooth, wrap it up, and let it rise for about 2 hours until it doubles in size;
2 Prepare topping: minced garlic + olive oil, mozzarella cheese sticks (for pie sides) and shredded cheese, halal luncheon meat strips, shredded onions, tomato sauce, green beans, mushrooms and bell peppers (put whatever you like😄
If you have other seafood Meats need to be marinated in advance, remember to wipe off the water before marinating);
3. Sprinkle some flour on the cutting board, beat the dough with your fist to deflate it, gently shake it back and forth with your palms, pull up the edge with your hands and use gravity to slowly expand the dough, put it down and then shape it; thin the edge and roll it in the cheese Dip some water into strips to seal; use a fork to prick some holes in the crust so that they will not bulge during baking;
4. First brush a layer of olive oil on the edges and minced garlic oil in the middle; then brush with tomato sauce; sprinkle with a layer of cheese; add meat and vegetables; then sprinkle with a layer of cheese;
5. Bake in the oven at 400F for 20-30 minutes until the surface is colored.
PS: If you don’t have a round pizza baking pan, you can also use a large rectangular baking pan. A layer of baking paper should be placed on the baking pan.