This is a recipe for a delicious and easy-to-make stuffed potato cake. This recipe is great for people who are looking for something different to serve at their next family gathering.
- 2 large potatoes
- 1 carrot
- onion chopped
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 2 eggs, beaten
- bread crumbs
-½ cup of flour
- salt and pepper, to taste
- shredded cheddar cheese
1. Cut the potatoes into small cubes and steam them. Mash them into mashed potatoes using a potato masher.
2. Heat the oil in the pan, fry the chopped onions until fragrance comes out, then pout the carrot pieces in and stir fry.
3. Pour everything into a mixing bowl, add in Mayonnaise, and slat pepper, and mix them.
4. Prepare the shredded cheese and put them in a bowl, beat up eggs in one bowl, flour in one bowl, and bread crumbs in one bowl, Flatten the potato carrot mixture in hand then place shredded cheddar cheese inside, mold it into an oval shape.
5. Roll the egg liquid mixture over the potato cake, then the flour rolls the bread crumbs over.
6. The last step is to put the potato cake into the air fryer or oven for 20 minutes at 200 degrees Fahrenheit.