The halal strawberry yogurt mousse is a dessert that has been around for decades. It's a light, airy, and flavorful dessert that is perfect for summer. It's made with whipped cream and yogurt, then layered with sliced fresh strawberries and topped off with whipped cream. This dessert can be served as an appetizer or as a full meal. It’s also great because it’s easy to make and requires only a few ingredients. The key to a good strawberry yogurt mousse is fresh strawberries, whipped cream, and good-quality vanilla yogurt.
This dessert is perfect for a special occasion or just because you deserve it. The mousse is light and creamy, and the cake is tender with a subtle strawberry flavor.
This halal strawberry yogurt mousse cake recipe can be made in 4-inch diameter pans.
Crushed Oreo biscuits 36g butter 15g
100g whipped cream, 100g yogurt, 10g caster sugar, 35g milk, 6g halal gelatin powder
100g strawberries, 10g lemon juice, 10g sugar, 5g halal gelatin
1. Remove the center of the Oreo biscuits and crush them with a rolling pin, add melted butter and stir well, put them in a mousse mold to compact, and refrigerate for 20 minutes
2. Rinse the strawberries and cut them into small pieces, put them in a milk pot, add lemon juice and caster sugar and simmer over low heat to make a sauce, pour into a juicer and blend until smooth, let cool for later use
3. Whipped cream, add the caster sugar, and beat to 6 points to form yogurt
4. Add yogurt and mix well
5. Add 6g of gelatin powder and a small amount of water to dissolve, pour milk into the milk pot and heat over low heat, add gelatin powder and stir to melt, pour into mousse paste and stir well
6. Pour half of the mousse paste into the mold and freeze for 25 minutes
7. Add an appropriate amount of strawberry jam to the remaining half of the mousse paste to make it pink color
8. Take out the frozen fixed mousse and pour the remaining strawberry mousse into the freezer for 25 minutes
9. Dissolve a small amount of gelatin powder with water, heat the strawberry jam over low heat, pour in the gelatin powder and stir to melt, sieve twice to make it clearer, then pour it into the mousse cake, refrigerate for 3 hours to fix