After becoming a mother, my cooking skills really improved.
After becoming a mother, the family hardly ate fast food.
There's a baby in the house.
Healthy food for the family.
The old mother often pondered the recipe for a while.
Cooking has really improved a lot.
Today's dinner is simple curry rice.
The focus is on the beef brisket.
The specific method is as follows:
1. First cut the beef brisket into pieces, soak in cold water for about an hour, remove and drain for later use (if time is tight, it doesn’t matter if you don’t soak it, boil the hot water to boil the blood foam, remove and drain for later use)
2. After turning on the fire, put 2-3 spoons of sugar in the cold oil in the cold pan, and keep stirring until the sugar turns dark brown and white bubbles form. Add beef brisket, stir fry constantly
3. Add star anise, cinnamon, green onion, ginger, a small amount of soy sauce, a spoonful of Huangjiang, half a bowl of broth/clear water, and 3-4 spoons of salt
4. After boiling, pour it into the pressure cooker, take it out after 25 minutes and pour it into the wok to collect the soup
5. At the same time, add the chopped potatoes, carrots and curry cubes, keep stirring, and the soup will be thickened in about 5 minutes.
Served with boiled white rice, rice dregs baby can also eat a big bowl😄