The salt and pepper rack of lamb is a dish that is popular in the Middle East. It is traditionally made with lamb meat, but can also be made with beef or chicken. The salt and pepper rack of lamb consists of a rack of lamb that has been roasted to perfection, then sliced into thin pieces. This dish usually consists of a sauce made from fresh tomatoes, garlic, onions, parsley, and olive oil. The meat is then served on top of this sauce with some rice or bread on the side. The salt and pepper rack of lamb recipe has many variations depending on where it originated from. For example, in some countries like Lebanon or Syria, adding spices like cinnamon sticks or cardamom pods to the sauce for added flavor is common. The salt and pepper rack of lamb recipe is cooked in a roasting pan over medium heat. For this dish to have the best flavor and texture, it is typically roasted in a mixture of olive oil, tomato sauce, garlic cloves, and onion. The ingredients are then finished off with freshly chopped parsley and ground black pepper. As for the meat preparation, the rack of lamb is first rubbed with olive oil, salt, and pepper before being seasoned again with the ground black pepper. Paste a mixture of garlic cloves, olive oil, lemon juice, and parsley that is used to finish off the rack after it has already been roasted in a roasting pan.
The halal salt and pepper rack of lamb recipe I make today flavors more towards the Chinese dish.
rack of lamb
- Take the rack of lamb and rinse them with water
- Add cold water to the pot, add the lack of lamb, onion, and ginger, and boil in the pot. After skimming off the foam, pour out and rinse with cold water
- Add water to the pot, add the blanched lamb chops, green onions, ginger, Szechuan Pepper, star anise, bay leaf, a pinch of salt, and a little monosodium glutamate, and cook for 40 minutes in the pot
- Put the cooked lamb chops into a mixing bowl, add soy sauce, salt, monosodium glutamate, starch, sugar
- Fry the marinated lamb chops in a pan
- Take out the oil after the face is golden
- Prepare a little green pepper, a little cauliflower, a little minced onion, sesame, cumin, and pepper salt, and put the minced green pepper, onion, and cauliflower into the pot and saute until fragrant.
- Put in the fried lamb chops and stir fry, pour in sesame and other dry ingredients, stir fry for a few times, and you can eat