- 2 eggs, about 55-60g each
- Milk 35g
- Corn Oil 25g
- Caster sugar 25g
- low-gluten flour 30g
- 2 drops of vanilla extract
- Corn starch 5g
1. Mix milk and corn oil until emulsified, sift in low-gluten flour and mix well
2. Add the egg yolk separated from the egg white, stir well, then drop in the vanilla extract and mix well
3. Preheat oven to 260°F
4. Add the caster sugar to the egg whites twice. For the first time, add the sugar when it is high-speed to thick foam. Continue to beat at high speed until it is completely white and looks fine. Add the remaining sugar and cornstarch at the same time. Whisk at high speed until there are lines that do not disappear, then change to low speed until there is a small hook when lifted, which is a little softer than rigid foam.
5. Add one-third of the egg whites to the egg yolk paste, stir to mix, then add the egg yolk paste to the remaining egg whites, mix well
6. Put it in a piping bag and squeeze it into the cup that you put in advance
7. Bake at 260°F for 35 minutes (30 minutes in the original recipe), then raise to 300°F and bake for 15 minutes
8. After taking it out, place the Cupcake on an incline until it is completely cool
The actual time and temperature will need to be adjusted according to your own oven.