Halal lemon beef kebabs are a type of dish that can be found in many countries around the world. They are traditionally made with lamb, but some variations of the recipe may include beef as well. Lemon’s fresh fragrance is transmitted into the beef.
Want to eat barbecue at home but don't want to get smoke everywhere?
Anyone with an air fryer can try this simple and zero-failure lemon-scented beef kebab.
- Cut the beef into small cubes about 1 inch long, wide and high, and poke them into skewers
- If the air fryer container at home is relatively large and high, you can evenly insert the beef skewers into the lemon (do not insert too densely, it will be heated unevenly). If it is small, like a 2Qt fryer, just lay it flat and add a thick slice of lemon.
- Spray butter evenly on top (or brush with oil).
- Put it in the fryer at 180°C/350°F for 7 minutes, take it out and turn it over for another 7-8 minutes when the time is up.
- Finally, sprinkle some seasonings you like, I put cumin.
- Out of the pot ~ put a layer of lemon slices at the bottom and let the beef sit for a while, the lemon fragrance will be more abundant when eating!