Halal coconut curry chicken recipe is a great way to make a delicious and healthy meal. The ingredients are easy to find and it can be made in less than 30 minutes. It also makes perfect baby food.
2 pieces of chicken breasts
1 small onion
1 whole garlic
1/2 tsp ginger
3 tablespoons curry paste
Water, enough to cover all ingredients
Coconut milk 80～100ml
1. First cut the chicken breast and potato into cubes, cut the onion into slices, and cut the garlic and ginger into pieces.
2. In a hot oil pan, add garlic and minced ginger to fry until fragrant, then add onion and fry until soft, then add potatoes and chicken and stir fry.
3. Add the curry paste and stir fry evenly, then pour in the water and bring to a boil over high heat.
4. When the water boils, turn to medium-low heat and cover the pot, and simmer.
5. After all the ingredients are cooked and the potatoes are cooked, add the coconut milk and cook for another 5 minutes.
6. Put the dish on the plate and enjoy.