If you would like to watch a video of this recipe, head out to our youtube channel: https://youtu.be/Ixuc_8MkWJY
Frozen lychee yogurt
- Wash and peel the lychees, use the straw to take out the lychee core. Put all of the lychee fruits in a bowl, then rinse them.
- Put each of the lychee into the ice cube mode tray, and use the pastry bag to squeeze the yogurt in the empty space of lychee.
- Cut mango into tiny cubes, then put them on top of the yogurt.
- Put this tray of lychee into the freezer and freeze for 2 hours.
Fig mango ice cream
- Cut 2 figs in half, use spoon to take out the fig fruit and seeds. Put the fruit and seeds in a filter, filters the fruit+seed and the fig juice. Cut one mango into cubes.
- Put the mango cubes into the juicer, then pour the fig juice and yogurt in as well. Start the juicer and mix them well!
- Pour the fig fruit snd seeds into the mixture. and stir well.
- Pour the thick texture mixture into the ice cream mould.
- Put in the freezer for 5 hours.
Fig lemon and lime tea
- Pick your favorite tea bag, pour the boiled water in the cup.
- Cut several figs in half, use the spoon to take out the fruit and seeds, and put them in a bowl.
- Cut lemon and lime into pieces, and put them into the bowl as well.
- Add some honey into the bowl.
- Pour some ice cubes and hot tea into the bowl.