It is very convenient to buy this kind of frozen squid cut with a flower knife in the supermarket, and it can be fried after thawing.
1 bag of squid (12oz, 340g)
Two sticks of celery (green and red peppers are also available)
Onion, Ginger, Garlic Minced Dried Chili Segments, Pixian Bean Paste 1/2tbsp
soy sauce 1/2 tbsp + scallion oil (if available) + 1/4 tsp sugar + white pepper a little + starch 1/2 tsp
✨How to do it✨
1. Add hot oil to the side dishes and stir-fry over high heat until raw, add a little salt to enhance the flavor, take out and set aside.
2. Add the ingredients to the oil pan and fry until fragrant, then add the bean paste and stir-fry over low heat until the red oil comes out.
3. Add the squid and stir-fry until fragrant, then add the sauce and stir-fry.
4. Return the side dishes to the pan and stir well.
1. Remove the seeds of dried chili and soak in water for a few minutes to prevent it from being fried. The lantern chili I used is slightly spicy and has a strong aroma.
2. White scallion/chopped onion/chopped red onion can be used as the onion. It is not recommended to use green scallion. The green scallion that has been oiled over high heat is easy to turn black.
3. If you use fresh squid, you need to blanch it until it curls up before frying.
Stir-fried squid is not suitable for New Year's dishes from the perspective of the name of the dish, but this inward-looking posture is not very similar to our life. May those of us who choose rolls enjoy the joy of rolls and the comfortable moments of lying down.