I see that the child often eats chicken for lunch at school, so I will choose to cook beef when he is at home. Beef contains protein and a variety of trace elements, which has a good supplementary effect on the child's physical development. Today I will share with you a dish of stir-fried king oyster mushrooms with black pepper beef that is loved by both adults and children. It goes very well with rice!
Beef / 1 spoon of corn starch / 2 spoons of light soy sauce / a little baking soda / a little onion / king oyster mushroom / 3 cloves of garlic / appropriate amount of crushed black pepper / 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce / appropriate amount of cooking oil / 50 grams of water starch
1. Cut the beef into cubes and put it into a large bowl. Add a spoonful of light soy sauce, a spoonful of cornstarch, a spoonful of cooking wine and a little baking soda.
2. Knead evenly, pour in a spoonful of cooking oil, and marinate for ten minutes.
3. Cut the king oyster mushrooms into cubes, cut the onions into diamond-shaped slices, and slice the garlic and set aside.
4. Pour an appropriate amount of cooking oil into the pot, add the king oyster mushrooms and stir-fry evenly. Turn to low heat and stir-fry back and forth until the water from the fried king oyster mushrooms has completely evaporated and the surface is slightly burnt. Take it out and set aside.
5. Heat up another pan with oil, add garlic slices and stir-fry until fragrant, then add marinated beef and stir-fry quickly until it changes color.
6. Add onions and stir-fry, then add king oyster mushrooms and stir-fry evenly.
7. Add a spoonful of light soy sauce and a spoonful of oyster sauce to taste, sprinkle an appropriate amount of crushed black pepper, and finally pour in the water starch and stir-fry over high heat until evenly distributed.
The tender and juicy black pepper beef and king oyster mushrooms are ready. This way the texture will not be hard and woody. Try it now! Remember not to fry the beef for too long, as it will burn easily!