A few days ago, I encountered discounted halal beef brisket in the halal supermarket.
$4.49 a pound, good quality.
I like the brawny brain, I am completely attracted, hurry up and have a pot of stewed beef brisket 🍅
Tomatoes 🍅, beef brisket, seasoning packs, salt, potatoes 🥔 (optional)
1. Wash the beef brisket and cut into pieces. If you have time, soak it in water to drain the waste blood. If you don’t have time, you can directly stew it.
2. Wash and chop the tomatoes, don’t need to crush them too much, basically the stew will melt completely
3. Take out the Joyoung Universal Pot from Yami, the tomato 🍅 beef brisket and Chuanwazi marinade packs are all put in, basically no need to add water, you can add two pieces of ginger (if any) and add salt according to taste
4. Close the lid and select the function of beef and mutton. The adjusted taste is rich and the pressure is the highest. It will take about 50 minutes to press, and you can do whatever you want during the period
5. After 50 minutes, you can choose to let the universal pot deflate naturally and continue to simmer, so that the taste will be softer.You can also add some potatoes 🥔 like me, you need to deflate the air manually, open the lid and throw the cut potatoes in, select the stew function with the lid open and cook for 15-20 minutes
Then you can eat
The tomatoes are completely melted, because no water is added, so the soup has a rich tomato 🍅 taste. The beef brisket is soft and rotten, and it is happy to eat it.
Open the lid and stew the potatoes 🥔 will not be too rotten to become mashed potatoes 😁Simple and trouble-free dish preparation, delicious home-cooked dishes