Are you tired of the cream chiffon cake?
Try the Super Easy Cheesecake.
The cheesecake I make has reduced the sugar to a minimumReplace part of the cream cheese with custardMake the cheesecake refreshing and not too sweet.
The only sweet thing is the caramel sauce on top.
This sauce can be used alone to spread bread, it is so delicious.
The amount of the square is a 4-inch square mold.
6 inches just double.
👉🏻👉🏻 First make caramel sauce
100g white sugar
80g warm whipping cream
20g unsalted butter
a little sea salt
Mix sugar and water, heat over medium-high heat, be careful to burn your hands, heat until the color turns amber, and the state becomes viscous. Don’t overcook it, otherwise it will become bitter, and the color will become darker after turning off the heat. Add the room temperature whipping cream and mix well. Add the softened butter and, after stirring, season with a little sea salt, or leave it out.
👉🏻👉🏻Make biscuit bottom
Break 50g of biscuits into pieces, put them in a fresh-keeping bag, and crush them with a rolling pin. Melt 25g of butter in a microwave oven, mix biscuit crumbs + butter, put it into a four-inch mousse mold wrapped in plastic wrap, press firmly with the bottom of the cup, and refrigerate for 5 minutes.
👉🏻👉🏻Cheese paste part
140g cream cheese
20g caster sugar
30g custard sauce (can be replaced with the same amount of cream cheese)
150g room temperature heavy cream
8g halal gelatin
1. Stir the softened cream cheese + sugar + custard sauce. You can mix it by hand if you have a small amount, or use an electric mixer if you have a large amount. Add the light cream at room temperature one by one, and mix well at low speed.
2. Dissolve the halal gelatin powder in cold water. If it is a halal gelatin sheet, soak it in cold water until soft. Melt in water, first add a spoonful of cheese paste, mix well with the halal gelatine solution, then pour it back into the cheese paste, stir well to get the mousse paste.
3. Pour the mousse paste into the top of the biscuit bottom in the mold, scrape it flat with a scraper, and refrigerate for more than 2 hours.
4. After the mousse is set, squeeze the caramel sauce into the pastry bag, smooth it, and refrigerate for 1 hour. The caramel sauce needs to be cooled to become thicker. If it is still very thin, it means that the water has not evaporated when the sugar is boiled.
5. Cover the mousse mold with a hot towel, then unmould and cut into pieces.
👉🏻👉🏻The custard sauce can be replaced by an equal amount of cream cheese
It's easy to make by yourself, and you can also spread it on bread
2 egg yolks
20g low-gluten flour
40g white sugar
20g unsalted butter
Proper amount of vanilla extract
1. Heat milk + appropriate amount of vanilla extract over low heat until it boils slightly, and there are small bubbles on the side of the pot.
2. Stir egg yolk + white sugar evenly, add low-gluten flour and stir until there is no dry powder.
3. Pour a small amount of milk into the egg yolk paste several times, stirring while pouring. After stirring evenly, pour it back into the pot and cook on low heat. After it thickens, turn off the heat, add butter and stir well. Cover with plastic wrap and store in airtight and refrigerated storage.