Bought a big box of caramel cookies at Costco.
Just in time for a full caramel tiramisu.
One layer of finger biscuits, one layer of creme brulee Topped with homemade caramel crackers.
Garnish with caramel biscuits.
Find an iron box, you can go out to set up a stall 🤣🤣
Boil caramel first, use caramel instead of sugar in cheese paste.
The boiled caramel is very fragrant, it is the melted alpine sugar.
Bread and steamed buns are delicious.
👉🏻Caramel Sauce Recipe
100g white sugar
80g warm whipping cream
20g unsalted butter
a little sea salt
1. Mix sugar and water, heat over medium-high heat, be careful to burn your hands, heat until the color turns amber, and the state becomes viscous. Don’t overcook it, otherwise it will become bitter. After turning off the heat, the color will become darker.
2. Add the light cream at room temperature and stir well. Add softened butter, stir, and add a little sea salt to taste. If there is no sea salt, you can use edible salt instead, but edible salt is saltier than sea salt, so you can add less or nothing.
👉🏻Finger biscuit recipe
35g caster sugar
55g low-gluten flour
1. Separate the egg yolk and protein, add 25g of sugar to the egg white and beat until it becomes dry and foamy (it has a small sharp corner when you lift the egg beater), add 10g of sugar to the egg yolk, beat until white, add the egg yolk paste to the protein paste, and mix well.
2. Sift in the low-gluten flour, mix evenly, gently mix, do not defoam too much, pour into a piping bag. I used a round mouth with a diameter of 1cm. It doesn’t matter if you don’t need it. You can also use a piping bag with a small mouth.
3. Bake at 350 F for about 20 minutes. I like to bake it with a higher heat and crisper. As long as the surface is not colored, bake for an extra 2 minutes. Let cool after baking.
👉🏻Caramel mascarpone cheese paste recipe (6 inches)
50g egg yolk
200g light cream
250g mascarpone cheese (one box will do)
20g caramel sauce
1. Mix egg yolk, stir continuously over water, the temperature rises slowly, the liquid becomes viscous, measure it with a thermometer, 80 degrees is enough. Let stand to cool. The simple version can skip to step 2 without egg yolk.
2. Dig out a box of mascarpone cheese and soften it with a spatula. It is best to take it out of the refrigerator in advance and place it at room temperature. Add the caramel sauce and stir well. Once the egg yolks have cooled, add the mascarpone and mix.
3. Whip the whipped cream until 5 minutes, add caramel mascarpone and continue to stir until it is evenly mixed. There are about 6~7 minutes to distribute, and put it in a piping bag for later use.
👉🏻Caramel Thin Crisp Recipe
50g softened butter
50g all purpose flour
20g caramel sauce
1. After the butter is softened, stir well with the caramel sauce. Add egg whites one at a time, mixing well. Sift in the flour and stir until there is no dry powder.
2. Spread on oiled paper/cloth, spread and thin. Bake at 320 F for about 8 minutes, depending on the thickness of the spread. Pay attention to the color, just paint it.
Finger biscuits dipped in coffee liquid, spread in the box, squeeze a thick layer of caramel mascarpone cheese paste, sprinkled with caramel and crispy, it tastes better after being refrigerated. Garnish with a caramel cookie before serving.