This butter cookie is so easy to bake, it is sweet (from light to heavy depends on your taste). Anyone can make this set of cute Eid butter cookies by following the simple steps.
- Put the butter in a mixing bowl under the room temperature until it is soft, add in appropriate amount of honey.
- Use the egg beater to whip the butter, until it turns to white color, pour in the caster sugar and egg, then whip again.
- Take a sieve, put low gluten flour in it, then start slightly shaking above the mixing bowl.
- Mix everything with spatula, then start rubbing the flour into a round flour ball.
- Separate the flour ball into 2 pieces, use the rolling stick to roll one flour piece flat, then use the Eid cookie mold to cut out the shape. You can choose to put some almonds on some cookies for decorations if needed.
- Preheat the oven to 165 degree Celsius, which is 329 degree Fahrenheit, then bake for around 15 minutes.