A few weeks ago, I picked a lot of fresh blueberries, and I ate them again and again, but I got tired of eating them, and the kids couldn't eat them anymore. After much deliberation, I can't just watch it go bad, that's to make jam! Hey, now the troubles of these blueberries can be swept away.
Not much nonsense, let me share with you my blueberry sauce ingredients and production method, it is simple and easy, you can try it too!
Blueberry Sauce Ingredients:
50g caster sugar
lemon juice (juice of half a lemon)
Procedure as follows:
1. Wash and drain the blueberries.
2. Put them into the pot, add caster sugar and lemon juice.
3. Heat over medium-low heat and cook, stirring, until the blueberries are boiled and perfectly incorporated with the sugar.
4. Then continue to cook for 15-20 minutes until the blueberries become thick and delicious.
5. Turn off the heat, pour the blueberry sauce into a clean container, and refrigerate after cooling.
Is it very simple? Serve this blueberry sauce with your favorite bread, yogurt, pancakes, or even cake! Mmmm, speaking of cakes, I have another great suggestion!
Why not try using this fresh blueberry sauce to make chocolate chiffon cake! The following are the ingredients and production methods of the chocolate chiffon cake, which is guaranteed to let you try to become a chef!
🍰 Chocolate Chiffon Cake Ingredients:
5 organic pasture raised eggs (5 yolks, 5 whites)
organic cane sugar 50g
48 grams of low-gluten flour
12g cocoa powder
organic coconut oil 50g
50ml organic grass fed milk
himalayan pink salt 1/4
1. Preheat oven to 300℉.
2. Add coconut oil and milk to egg yolk and stir well.
3. Mix the low-gluten flour, cocoa powder and baking powder together, sift into the egg yolk sugar mixture, and stir until there is no dry powder.
4. In another clean bowl, beat egg whites, gradually add caster sugar, beat until wet foam.
5. Add the egg white batter to the egg yolk batter in batches, and mix gently.
6. Pour the cake batter into a 228 square shaped baking pan, shake the mold gently to remove air bubbles.
7. Put the mold into the preheated oven for about 30 minutes, or until the surface of the cake is golden brown and the cake can fall off the mold.
8. Take out the oven, turn the cake upside down on a cooling rack, and proceed to the next step after it has cooled completely.
In the end, let you use your creativity and decorate it as you like!
Now, not only have you solved your blueberry glut, but you've also got a delicious treat with homemade blueberry jam and chocolate chiffon cake.