Eating when they are so active is a problem for the baby.
Especially hyperactive babies who only like to eat meat and fruits.
It's so hard to feed vegetables
So mothers can only use their brains to study how to make babies eat vegetables on their own initiative.
This vegetable beef patty that I recently figured out is a great success.
The baby likes it very much, the operation is not difficult, and feeding is easier.
Beef stuffing, carrots, broccoli, onion ginger minced garlic, eggs, milk, baby rice flour/cake mix pancake mix
1. Carrots🥕, a little bit of broccoli are broken with a blender
2. Add a very small amount of minced onion, ginger, and garlic (a little bit is enough to keep it fresh but not too irritating)
3. Add an egg and minced beef and continue to stir
4. According to the overall humidity of minced vegetables and beef, add baby rice noodles or pancake mix (if you want to add more flour as a staple food, you can mix it with milk appropriately)
5. Roll the beef filling into a round shape and flatten it into a patty, about 3-4mm thick
6. After preheating the oven at 350 degrees, bake for about 15-20 minutes
7. Flip the patties and put them back in the oven, turn off the oven, and use the residual heat to bake the patties a little dry.
8. After it cools, you can eat it directly to the baby~
Vegetables, beef, and starches are all in this cake
So you can solve a whole meal with one patty
At present, it seems that the baby is very accepting and will take the initiative to ask to eat
It also saves mom the worry of feeding.