In addition to putting jam on the topping, I also tried to sprinkle some pumpkin seeds and cheese powder, and the results were pretty good.
Brushing a layer of egg wash directly without sprinkling is also very beautiful, and golden.
The taste of this jam is very rich and sweet, and the place where you bite into the jam is very fragrant,
Great for coffee in the morning.
- Marmalade (can be substituted with other jam)
- Egg liquid (I only used egg yolks this time)
- chopped nuts (almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc.)
- cheese powder
🍊【How to do】
1. Refrigerate and thaw the dinner roll one night in advance
2. Knead the thawed dinner roll a little more to form a round bun shape
3. Depending on your room temperature, ferment to 1.5 to 2 times larger
4. Find a round-bottomed tool, the ice cream scoop I use, and press down from the center of the bread, don't be afraid of it
5. Fill the concave part with jam, then brush with egg wash, sprinkle with chopped nuts, or not
6. Bake in 350°F oven for 20 minutes (time may vary in different ovens) until golden brown