👩🏻🏫 Let’s briefly introduce Zhongzhong first. The middle seed method is also called the second fermentation method. The raw materials need to be divided into the middle seed dough and the main dough. The middle seed dough is fermented for the first time. fermented, and finally baked.
Classification: ordinary seeding method (70% seeding method), refrigerated seeding method and 100% seeding method. The Zhong Zhong seeding method is to mix 70% of the flour and yeast in the material to make a seed dough, and carry out the first fermentation at room temperature.
1. The bread texture is soft and delicate, the taste is very soft, and it is not easy to age and dry the next day.
2. The dough will produce a unique fermented aroma, and the bread will have a fuller taste.
3. Shorten the mixing time of the overall dough
Cons: Long overall production time
🍞 Zhong Zhong dough
175 g high-gluten flour
10 g granulated sugar
2 g yeast
22 g egg yolk
80 g cold water
🍞 Main Dough
75 g high-gluten flour
35 g granulated sugar
4 g salt
10 g milk powder
10 g unsalted butter
40~50 g cold water
🥧 Pineapple Peel
45 g unsalted butter
40 g granulated sugar
25 g whole egg liquid
8 g milk powder
90 g low-gluten flour
1. Add the medium dough material into the mixing tank, mix at low speed for 5 minutes until it forms a dough, and ferment for 2 hours at about 28 degrees
2. While waiting for fermentation, make pineapple peels, and put them in the refrigerator to refrigerate
3. After the fermentation is complete, cut the medium dough into 3~4 pieces, add all the ingredients of the main dough into the mixing tank (reserve 10g of water, decide whether to add it according to the dough condition), mix at low speed for about 4 minutes, and mix at medium speed for about 10 minutes, and finally stir at high speed for 3 minutes until the glove film can be pulled out.
4. Roll the dough into a round shape, put it into the fermentation pot and continue to ferment for 30 minutes.
5. Divide the dough into 8 parts, roll into balls, cover the table with a cloth, and let it rest for 15 minutes
6. Shaping and stuffing: Flatten and push the pineapple skin to cover the dough completely, and use a scraper to cut a lattice pattern on the pineapple skin.
7. Put it in the oven for secondary fermentation for 30-45 minutes
8. Preheat the oven at 190 degrees and bake for 12 minutes, until the sides of the bread are colored and the top is golden
❤️Tips: This dough is a versatile dough that can be used with different fillings to make Asian-style breads of various flavors. Friends can give full play to create or reproduce all kinds of delicious breads.