In the past two days, I suddenly wanted to eat jelly, so I bought a bag of pea flour in the supermarket and made Mung Bean jelly by myself.
How to make it?
1. Prepare ingredients.
100 grams of pea starch, 700 ml of water.
Pour 100ml of water into the pea starch and stir well, as shown in the picture.
2. Pour the remaining 600ml of water into the pot and heat it up.
3. Slowly pour the starch paste into the pot, stirring while pouring.
4. After the starch paste is boiled, turn to low heat and continue to stir until the batter is transparent and starts to bubble.
5. Pour the prepared starch paste into the mold (basin or bowl is fine), then let it cool. (It can also be refrigerated after cooling, or soaked in cold water for a while, which can make the jelly more refreshing.)
6. Start preparing the ingredients. Take four or five cloves of garlic, peel them, add half a teaspoon of salt, mash them into mud, then put them into a bowl, pour 30ml of water, and make garlic sauce for later use.
7. Pour a little oil into the pot. After the oil is hot, add 1 spoonful of tempeh and stir-fry until fragrant, then add 1 spoonful of minced Guoxian bean paste and stir-fry until red oil is released, then add 1 spoonful of pepper powder and stir-fry evenly , then turn off the heat, and put the sauce out of the pot for later use. (Pixian bean paste must be minced before frying, so that the taste is good.)
8. Put the peanuts in the preheated oven and bake them at 180 degrees for 15 minutes. Then peel and crush peanuts for later use.
9. Take an empty bowl, put 2 scoops of vinegar, 1 scoop of light soy sauce, half a scoop of sugar, a little halal chicken essence, and a little sesame oil in order to make a sauce for later use. As shown in the picture, all the ingredients are prepared, including garlic sayce, sauce, sauce, crushed peanuts, small red pepper segments, and chili oil.
10. Take the jelly upside down and cut into strips, as shown in the picture.
11. Take a large bowl, put in the cut jelly noodles, then put in all the ingredients in turn, and finally sprinkle a little chives and serve.
The family ate a large plate, thinking about wanting to eat more. Going to do it again in two days