My daughter is actually two years old! Time goes really fast. As a mom, I have never successfully baked anything before. For my daughter's birthday, there was so much noise. So I found the simplest and shortest recipe to give this kid a surprise!I think of it, I was the one who got the huge sense of accomplishment in the end, hahahaha. This time I really want to thank this little devil for giving me the energy to live a good life!
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour flour
1 1/4 tsp baking powder baking powder
1/2 tsp salt table salt
1/2 cup unsalted butter softened unsalted butter
3/4 cup sugar sucrose
2 large eggs (room temperature eggs at room temperature)
2 tsp pure vanilla extract vanilla extract
1/2 cup buttermilk (room temperature butter)
milk, also called buttermilk
1. Take the butter, eggs and buttermilk out of the refrigerator. Leave them for 15 minutes to soften and warm up.
2. During these 15 minutes, first turn on the TV and find a TV show playing. Then measure the flour, baking powder and salt and stir them evenly. This is our flour mixture. Set it aside and let it watch for a while. TV. As shown in the picture
3. Put the room temperature butter into the largest basin you have at home, then measure the sucrose and put them together. Stir them together until it looks like the picture.
4. Lay the eggs one by one. I mean break the room temperature eggs into this basin. One at a time, mix well.
5. Then add 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract and stir. We have a butter mixture! Now, it’s time to preheat the oven. 350 degrees Fahrenheit, start!
6. Next, take out the flour bowl that was mixed before, and pour the flour mixture into the butter mixture in three batches.
7. Of course, don’t forget the buttermilk, pour it into the butter mixture in two batches. (Central idea: If there is too much buttermilk, add buttermilk; if there is too much buttermilk, add flour)
8. After mixing evenly, scoop it into a (cupcake-shaped) baking pan. Just fill it 2/3 full with the batter. The cake will pong when heated. Bake time 20-23 minutes.
ps. If you are not familiar with your own oven, prepare a toothpick and poke it in the end. If the toothpick comes out clean, it means it is cooked. It will look like this after baking.
This recipe makes just 12 cupcakes, no more, no less.
As for the frosting on the cake, we can go to the supermarket and buy a bottle of this, and we’ll be at a loss if we can’t buy it for $2.
But if you feel that you still want to exercise some muscles today, you can take out the following ingredients for making cream:
2 cups powdered sugar
Cream cheese 1/2 cup
cream cheese1 1/2 cup
1. Measure the fresh cream and whip it in one motion. Nothing else.
2. Pour the cream cheese into the second largest bowl at home and microwave it for 10 seconds to soften it.
3. Measure the powdered sugar, pour it on the cream cheese, and mix at low speed
4. After mixing evenly, pour the whipped cream into the bowl of cream cheese, and mix it over and over until they are indistinguishable from each other.
5. Now, please take out the piping bag and piping tip and bag them. If you want to watch another episode of the TV series, just put them in the refrigerator to freeze. If you don’t have these two pieces of equipment, it’s no big deal.
Omit these 5 steps, just go to the supermarket and buy a bottle of canned cream and you're done. (But this cream is really delicious!)
Finally, it’s time to decorate the cupcakes. If you like fruits, add fruits; if you like nuts, add nuts.