My family treasure loves to eat cakes very much. Dad often buys cakes for him in the bakery that either contain cream or are high in sugar. The old mother said that it is too unhealthy. I decided to go to the kitchen by myself. At least the hygiene of my own cooking is guaranteed. Sugar The portion can also be adjusted by yourself. While satisfying the baby's appetite, I feel that I am a competent and good mother hahaha 😝
I also used the 6-inch cake 🍰 recipe, but changed it to a paper cup . This time, I don’t need to use an electric egg beater to beat egg whites. I have to use the KitchenAid kitchen machine directly. I have to say that the KitchenAid is really a good helper for making cakes.
50g low-gluten flour, 5g cornstarch, 3 eggs, 35ml ghee, 40ml milk, 50g organic brown sugar
1. Prepare an oil-free and water-free container, beat egg whites; another container beat egg yolks
2. Pour corn oil and milk into a high bowl, stir evenly, sift in low-gluten flour, stir well with an egg beater until there are no particles, add egg yolks and stir in Z-shape and set aside for later use.
3. Beat the egg whites: add a little white vinegar or lemon juice to the egg whites, turn down the gear and beat until the fish bubbles, then add 1/3 sugar, turn to medium speed and continue to beat until the foam is fine and white, then add 1/3 sugar, turn to high speed Continue to beat the egg whites and add sugar and cornstarch for the last time, and beat at a low speed until the egg whites appear hooked. Do not over beat. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit
4. Take 1/3 meringue into the egg yolk paste, and mix well with the mixing method (put in the middle, pick up the bottom, turn the container at the same time, and mix well)
5. Check the meringue again. If the meringue becomes rough, beat it again; pour the egg yolk paste into the meringue and mix well
6. Pour the egg yolk paste into the paper cups, drop it twice, turn the lower mold left and right, use a toothpick to pierce the small air bubbles on the surface, and sprinkle almond slices
7. Send to the oven, bake at 265 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes, then turn to 300 degrees and bake for 20 minutes