1. Make the soul marinade first: crush white fermented bean curd, add light soy sauce and a little five-spice powder to make a sauce.
2. Peel the chicken thigh and cut into small pieces, marinate with marinade overnight. If you don't feel salty, you can add some salt to the marinade.
3. Add 1 to 2 raw egg whites to the marinated chicken and stir well.
4. Pour oil into the pot, add basil, and wait for small bubbles to appear around the basil, indicating that the oil temperature is ok. The chicken is rolled a few times in coarse-grained sweet potato flour and fried in a frying pan. If you don’t have thick sweet potato flour, you can use starch and fried flour instead, first coat the starch, roll it in the protein and then coat it with fried flour. But after several practice comparisons, coarse-grained sweet potato flour is the best 😋
5. The first frying is to fry the cooked chicken, take it out in 1-2 minutes, without waiting until the surface is golden. The second frying is to fry the surface, and the surface will turn yellow quickly and be picked up. After draining the oil, add salt and white pepper, eat it while it is hot, and it is also delicious with sweet and spicy sauce 😋