It's been a long time since I made dessert.
Family members like to eat small desserts made of shredded coconut
I just have the shredded coconut that I bought for a long time at homeI found a recipe for coconut cake on the Internet and made it
I never thought it was delicious! It's just that the sugar in the recipe needs to be reduced
Recommended to friends who like cakes made of coconut flakes!
100g grass-fed butter｜70g organic coconut sugar｜2 whole eggs｜half teaspoon vanilla extract｜100g low-gluten flour｜20ml pure milk｜half teaspoon baking powder｜35g minced coconut
- Beat organic whole eggs in the container, add vanilla extract and beat
- After softening the grass-fed butter at room temperature, add organic coconut sugar and beat it with a mixer
- Beat the butter until it is milky white and has obvious lines, then add the egg liquid in small amounts and continue to stir until the butter-egg batter
-Sieve the egg batter into the low
-gluten flour and baking powder, stir well to form a batter
- Add 20ml of pure milk and stir well
- Stir in 30g of desiccated coconut evenly
- Preheat oven to 340 degrees Fahrenheit
-Pour the coconut batter into the mold and bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes
-Sprinkle shredded coconut on top
-Complete sprinkle flowers 🎉 Let's eat
It is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, with a fragrant coconut taste, the feeling of angel cake, and the grainy texture of coconut, I really like it!