On a whim, I wanted to make some guacamole myself. Then I realized it's really super simple. But the taste is really good! Paradise for avocado lovers!
Ripe avocado 🥑, onion, coriander 🌿, garlic (if you don’t like raw garlic, you can omit it), lemon 🍋 or lime, salt
1. Onion cut into small cubes (do not need to be particularly small, keep a certain size, the taste may be more fresh)
2. Chopped coriander🌿 into pieces, a little garlic into pieces
3. Cut the avocado 🥑 and crush it in a bowl
4. Mix all ingredients together
5. Add salt and squeeze lemon juice according to your own taste🍋
(The simple summary is that the materials are ready, all chopped and crushed and mixed together 😄😄😄)
Simple operation and cost less than $2. A big bowl of guacamole is ready. The taste is not worse than that sold in any store or restaurant~
Served with homemade halal turkey taco. Simple, delicious and nutritious meal.