Ginger rice tea has the functions of warming the uterus and the stomach, strengthening the spleen and stomach, and removing grease. Drink a spoonful of water every day.
Ingredients: Rice, Ginger
1. Clean the ginger, peel it, and then cut the ginger into shreds
2. Wash the rice and drain the water
3. Put the pan on a low heat and put it in the ginger pan and stir fry until the ginger is 80% dry.
4. Add in the rice and stir fry until the ginger and rice are golden brown and ready to serve. It takes about 1 hour before and after.
5. After the ginger rice tea is cool, put it in the bottle and take it as you go.
Every night, soak a spoonful of ginger rice tea in a thermos cup with boiling water, and you can drink it the next morning.