Black garlic is garlic. It retains the nutrients of raw garlic and converts the protein of raw garlic itself into 18 kinds of amino acids needed by the human body. It tastes sweet and sour and has a much less garlicky flavor than raw garlic. It has a good health care function if you eat it without getting angry.
Black garlic is a type of garlic that has been fermented, and it is not to be confused with black garlic paste. Black garlic is a type of garlic that has been fermented, and it is not to be confused with black garlic paste. Black garlic is made by heating raw cloves of fresh garlic under controlled conditions so the natural sugars are converted into melanoidins. This process also creates the characteristic deep purple-black color and intense flavor.
It is said to have twelve significant effects:
1. Relieve constipation;
2. Treat beriberi;
3. Prevent cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases;
4. Regulate diabetes;
5. Protect liver;
6. Strengthen brain;
7. Improve immunity;
Six other benefits for women:
1. Natural antioxidant, anti-acidification food.
2. Helps reduce blood sugar levels and increase insulin in plasma.
3. Improve the phagocytic function of macrophages and enhance immunity.
4. Can promote fetal development.
5. It is rich in vitamin B1, which can produce allithiamine, which can effectively eliminate fatigue.
6. Invigorating the kidney to regulate liver function, has a good health care effect.