The strawberries I bought at the farmers’ market this time are more delicious than the ones I bought at Costco, and the stems of the strawberries are easier to remove. Homemade strawberry jam is so enjoyable to eat.
1. Wash the strawberries under running water without removing the green stalks
2. Then cut off the pedicle and cut into small pieces
3. Put about 1/4 small pieces of white granulated sugar into the strawberry, if you want to make the color more beautiful, you can add raspberry (raspberry)
4. Let the strawberries stand for a few hours to let the juice come out by themselves
5. After the strawberries come out of juice, take them out and boil them. After boiling for 5 minutes, you can squeeze a few drops of lemon juice and see if it reaches the desired thickness, if not, you can continue to cook until it is thick enough
6. After cooling down, put it into a container sterilized with hot water and put it in the refrigerator; if you think the strawberry fruit is too big, you can put it in a blender and stir. It can be stored in the refrigerator for about half a month and eaten slowly