What to eat for fat loss breakfast? Why don’t you make your own bread~ This bunny bread is a recipe that I have collected since the Chinese New Year. Before I go on a date with my friends, I quickly clean up my laziness and put this cute recipe into practice.
This bread tutorial is from Happy Tears teacher 💧. Yogurt is used in the bread embryo, and I have reduced the amount of sugar accordingly, and it still tastes soft and delicious~ I highly recommend everyone to try it.
🧑🏻🍳How to do it:
1. Red bean paste: 300 grams of red beans ➕ 900 grams of water, press in a pressure cooker for 25 minutes, filter out the water, and then use a blender to blend into fine sand. Add 10 grams of vegetable oil to a frying pan, fry the red bean paste for about 15 minutes until it is basically formed into a ball, add 30 grams of coconut sugar and 2 tablespoons of honey, continue to fry it into a ball, add 2 grams of salt and let it cool for later use.
2. Bread embryo: 250 grams of high-gluten flour ➕ 4 grams of salt ➕ 10 grams of sugar ➕ 3 grams of yeast powder ➕ 65 grams of commercially available yogurt ➕ 65 grams of milk ➕ 35 grams of water and knead into a ball, then add 20 grams of softened butter and knead out gloves membrane. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise for at least 1 hour until doubled in size.
3. Divide: Divide the bread into 45g/piece embryos (8 pieces in total) to make heads, and divide the rest into 6g/piece small balls (16 pieces in total) to make bunny ears, cover with plastic wrap and relax for 15 minutes.
4. Pack the stuffing: Flatten the large bread embryo and wrap it with 30 grams of red bean paste, seal; complete all in turn. The small embryos are rubbed long and rolled up into ears 🐰, and pressed under the big bread embryo, so that it is not easy to break after baking.
5. Second shot: Put it in the oven without turning on the fire, and let it rise for another hour🍞
6. Preheat the oven to 350F, bake for 15 minutes and take out ✅
7. After the bread cools down, melt the chocolate in the piping bag, squeeze out your favorite bunny expression/shape, and the job is done